- If purchased as a pet or breeder with show potential:
- Buyer agrees to care for this feline and any kittens resulting from the
breeding of this feline in a proper manner, housing them in roomy quarters,
feeding them properly, maintaining their health and freedom from parasites, and fleas,
giving them a generous amount of personal attention and if purchased as a breeder, breeding them judiciously.
- Buyer agrees to sell all pet quality kittens with non-breeding agreements,
to be altered before one year of age, with registration papers designated
"not for breeding".
- Buyer agrees to take this feline to a licensed veterinarian for a routine
immunization and checkup at least once per year.
- Buyer agrees to give the breeder first option to buy this cat/kitten back
should a re-sale be considered. If the breeder declines to buy this feline
back, the Buyer agrees to have the new owner sign a new contract identical
to the terms of the original contract. A male cat/kitten cannot, under the
terms of this contract, be re-sold "whole", unless otherwise agreed upon in
writing (in other words, he must be neutered prior to resale).
- If cat/kitten is to be shipped, veterinary health certificate shall accompany
said cat/kitten, as well as a baby blanket or two, and
kitty toys. Kittens to be shipped will have completed two 4 way killed
- Cat/Kitten shall be released to Buyer with provisions (i.e. Royal Canin cat Food) for 3
days, coupons, when available for cat related
If the above conditions are not respected, the breeder has the right to take
back this cat/kitten without refund.
- If purchased for show, buyer agrees to show this kitten/cat in
peak physical condition only, and to present this cat in the show ring perfectly
groomed. Buyer also agrees to all of the conditions set forth in
item number 1 of this contract.
- The buyer understands that he/she has a 48 hour period from the date of receipt
of this cat/kitten to have it vet-checked in order to confirm a good bill-of-health.
If this animal is found not to be healthy, the buyer has the right to return this
cat/kitten for a full refund. A written report from a licensed veterinarian. outlining
his/her findings is required in order to obtain the refund. Under no
circumstances is the breeder responsible for any outcome or costs
associated with veterinary treatment, without the breeder's prior
- Seller reserves the right to change this agreement at any point in time and to refuse to sell.
Water available at all times.
Buyer is in agreement to all terms of this contract as stated above.
Breeder's Signature Date Buyer's Signature Date
Name: Sue Dahlstrom Name:
Address: 1361 Richton Rd Address:
Steger, Il. 60475
Phone: (708) 756-2074 Phone:
Katsation is Proud to announce the grand opening of it's very own bookstore in association with Amazon.Com
Please be advised that deposits are non-refundable.
Katsation's Main Index
Any and All suggestions welcome.
Copyright © 1997-2021 All Rights Reserved.
Day or Night Design Tyme